USWeather Version (1.3.1)
USWeather is a universal iPhone/iPad/iPod application that provides you with up to the minute weather information for your area. You get accurate, up to date weather information delivered directly to your iOS device, USWeather delvers high quality radar images, beautiful satellite views and current forecast maps. USWeather will be the sole weather app you use to keep you abreast of the surrounding weather conditions, and severe weather alerts.
Click here for Help/Support
- Complete Current Conditions
- Detailed 7 day forecast
- Severe weather alert monitoring system
- Complete Moon information including, rise, set, age, phase, and beautifully rendered images depicting the current illumination.
- Sun rise, and set times.
- Local radar with Base Reflectivity, Storm Relative Motion, Base Velocity, One-Hour Precipitation, Composite Reflectivity, Storm Total Precipitation, and Long Range image's.
- All local radar images are complete with loops
- Conus images for each sector of the US including a full National Mosaic, Alaska, Hawaii, Pacific Northwest, Pacific Southwest, Northern Rockies, Southern Rockies, Upper Mississippi Valley, South Plains, Central Great Lakes, Southern Mississippi Valley, Northeast, and Southeast. Loops for each conus image are also available.
- Beautiful rendered satellite images of the latest east, and west USA, as well as full east, and west disks are provided. Movie loops for all for satellite regions are also provided.
- Current detailed forecast images that including highs, lows, front's and precipitation. Also included are 12, 24, 36, and 48 hour forecast images.
- Over 100 different radar maps and images on the iPad version
- USWeather data is provided by the US Govenment, (NWS) National Weather Service, (NOAA) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's, and (NASA) National Aeronautics and Space Administration
I and or we are in no way affiliated with the above mentioned government body’s.
Although care has been taken in preparing the information supplied through the USWeather App, we do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of it. If you require an official forecast please contact your local National Weather Service Office.
The developer and or any entity involved with the development of this app (USWeather) cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising from the use of this App.
Use of this App in any way, for any purpose, constitutes your agreement to this. This agreement is binding in all ways, regardless of the users origin and allows that you can not and will not attempt to hold the owner(s) of this App liable for anything at all, what so ever, period! If you can not agree to this, then you must Not use this app!